As a consultant you will conduct company and executive research. You will identify prospective candidates, and contribute to our global database. In fact, we thrive on the challenge of finding the perfect candidate.
Extensive primary and secondary research, to aid search mandates is a crucial part of the role. So it helps if you’re smart and articulate as you’ll be reaching out to industry VIPs, and luminaries.
- Design and Implement Search Strategy. Manage and execute a portfolio of mandates across sectors, geographies, functions and levels.
- Conducting intensive research about the Industries, Companies & Clients
- Map Role Criteria, Design Job Description & Making Reports.
- Identify prospective candidates, build out profiles in our database, develop phone and email details, and verify that information.
- Develop your own network within the industry with potential and existing candidates and gather market intelligence.
- Very strong communication skills and the ability to be highly articulate.
- Confident and assertive, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Very strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- A very high degree of initiative and the ability to work independently.
- A result oriented approach to work and a high degree of creativity and innovation.
- Sharp influencing skills, the ability to connect, convince and build credibility.