The successful candidate will have 7-12 years of professional experience and preferably from tier 1 business school.
Project Location(s): London
Education: Bachelor’s degree, Masters
- Strategic Orientation- Contribute to the business unit strategy in addition to the overall firm strategy and business building goals.
- Revenue management and target achievement – Understanding and being proficient in the process of candidate identification and candidate assessment to achieve the targets. Plan, develop, and implement strategies for enhancing revenue growth.
- Portfolio of mandates– Comprehensive and exhaustive understanding of our Clients and their industry and then manage and execute a portfolio of mandates across sectors, geographies, functions and levels.
- Compliance– Process Compliance through progress trackers, regular reviews and internal operations protocols.
- Client Engagement and Development- Extensive high‐level interaction with clients and candidates coordinating candidate‐client meetings, documenting all relevant candidate details. Generate potential new opportunities & develop new business. Generate potential new opportunities & develop new business.
- Engagement & Influencing ability: Ability to engage and influence candidates of the CXO level. Should be able to initiate conversation and bring candidates to the table.
- Talent Development: Ability to manage teams & build capability for competitive advantage – build the right talent for the future, find ways to develop future capabilities & drive a high-performance culture.
- Initiative & Drive: Show high levels of initiative & enterprise; Smart and intrinsically motivated.
- Technically adept: Experience with online research, & database is preferred.
- Networking & Business Development Skills: Builds a stronger personal equation, gains industry/people intelligence, builds business leads, proactively accesses higher rungs of leaders.