Executive Recruiting Research Analyst Intern
Department: Financial Services I IT & ITES I Telecommunications I Consumer & Retail I Media & Entertainment I Energy & Infrastructure I Oil & Gas I Digital
Project Location(s): Santa Clara
Education: Bachelor’s degree (Technical) or Human Resources Management
- Research market and industry trends and patterns – technology, market intelligence, industry scans, talent scans, competitor analysis, organizational and talent mapping, organizational structures etc.
- Research validation through candidate/employee outreach in various organizations.
- Analyze data and information to create comprehensive, meaningful and customized research reports for clients.
- Coverage of US markets and global markets (Europe / Africa and Asia Pacific) Analyze habits and data available from competitors • Organize and store data for future research projects.
- Document all data and research procedures.
- Recommend changes and improvements based on research findings Write reports, white papers, and other published documents Compile and analyze data points.
- Act as point of contact for Senior and Executive candidates throughout interview process.
- Coordinate interviews and travel specific to Leadership and Executive candidates.
- Partner with the team in creating a high touch/high quality Candidate Experience and be able to lead, manage and coordinate the Leadership recruiting process end to end.
- Represent the company with integrity, poise and professionalism Partnership to create and implement an interview process that caters to our highest level candidates.
- Partner with the team on projects to elevate the team, including market mapping, competitive research, candidate research and knowledge management.
- Partner with the team on ensuring data integrity and analyzing monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports to identify areas of improvement for the team and make recommendations on a course forward.
- Collaborate closely with the global team to build an unique and world- class Leadership recruiting experience.
- Own tasks that will round out the hiring process, such as, but not limited to: candidate reimbursements, data entry and cleansing, processing contracts and POs, etc.
- Be responsible for Data management / data tracking with Positive Moves proprietary system “PINE”
- Bachelor’s degree (Technical) or Human Resources Management
- One – two years prior experience in an applied research or data management environment preferable.
- Ability to manipulate large, complex data sets is a distinct advantage
- Skilled knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with note taking and writing skills a must
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Ability to use excellent judgment and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to independently make decisions in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Ability to create and implement new processes
- Proven ability to collaborate with people across all levels and roles