Project Location(s): New York
Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Develop and execute search strategy, perform primary and secondary research, construct target lists of companies and candidates, contact high-potential candidates, write position specifications, conduct candidate interviews and document candidate qualifications and references.
- Develop industry network with potential and existing candidates and gather market intelligence.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of market trends within specific industries. Apply knowledge of market trends to assist in candidate assessments.
- Manage and execute a portfolio of mandates across sectors, geographies, functions and levels.
- Maintain process compliance through progress trackers, regular reviews and internal operational protocols.
- Contribute to the overall firm strategy and business development goals.
- Communication & presentation Skills: Contributes to the development of sales presentation deliverables using prescribed formats and technology.
- Networking & Business Development Skills: Builds a stronger personal equation, gains industry/people intelligence; Builds business leads; Proactively accesses higher rungs of leaders.
- Initiative & Drive: Creates a positive image of the firm; Confidently and constructively challenges the status quo; Tries new ideas and approaches under the guidance of engagement managers; Seeks opportunities to recommend a better approach.